Friday, January 18, 2008

HEARING AND ACTING

"Everyone who comes to Me, and hears My words, and acts upon them, I will show you whom he is like: he is like a man building a house, who dug deep and laid a foundation upon the rock; and when a flood rose, the torrent burst against that house and could not shake it, because it had been well built. Luke 6:47-48

MY PRAYER Lord, I don’t want to just hear Your words, I want to put them into practice as I go through my day. I am dependent on Your Holy Spirit to give me insight and wisdom to live out in my everyday life what You have shown me in Your word. Lord, you walked in this world and you know what I face today. I love you for that. Show me how to put it into shoe leather as I walk with You through my day. In Jesus’ name!

MY CONFESSION I confess that I have come to you and I have heard your word. This day I will act upon them as your Holy Spirit gives me insight and wisdom. I have a sure foundation of a life built on Jesus Christ who is my Rock. Whatever comes against me today will not shake me because You are my stability. I stand on Your Word.

No comments: