Monday, December 6, 2010

In Christ Alone by Newsboys

Now I make known to you, brethren, the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received, in which also you stand, by which also you are saved, if you hold fast the word which I preached to you, unless you believed in vain. For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, and that He appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve.
1 Corinthians 15:1-5
NASB
Thank you O my Father, for giving us Your Son and leaving Your Spirit til the work on earth is done.
Dear friend, I pray that this season finds you focusing on the Giver of every perfect gift. Don't allow yourself to miss the wonder of who He is and what He has done. Embrace the true spirit of this season.

No comments: